The Slot Manager allows Publishers to directly add and manage slot requests without requiring e-mail correspondence.
Create a new slot request:
- Log in to the Publisher Center (app.gumgum.com) using your Publisher Center credentials.
- Select Zones in the left-bar navigation.
- Select a zone for which you would like to add new slot(s).
- Select the Slots tab within that zone.
- Enter an identifying name for the new slot, size, and implementation type. You can select the + to create more than 1 slot request at a time.
- Select Request # New Slot to submit the request.
Once a request is submitted:
- Requests will appear in the Slots table with a status of Pending, and will update to Approved once approved and enabled by a GumGum Team Member.
- Under the Actions header in the Slots table, users can copy a slot code to clipboard, or export all slot codes via .xls download.